Property Advisor @ Red Circle
Don't look for a job! Look for a Career
Q1. Are you fed up with working with disorganised people who keep changing their mind?
Q2. Are you beyond working in a less than perfect environment?
Q3. Have you had enough of being continually frustrated and not recognised?
Q4. Are you looking for your Dream Job... your Perfect Position?
Q5. Would you Absolutely Love a role in a constantly growing and dynamic company?
Oh! And by the way… we provide you with the working environment, the necessary resources, and appropriate training to enable you to deliver the results needed to be accomplished.
Red Circle Real Estate
Our CEO Brad Miller is the visionary of Red Circle and is acknowledged as a guru in the field of Real Estate Services and Agency Operations. Through the implementation of customer focused systems and practices, he has built a fast paced real estate firm and shared his leadership wisdom to thousands of real estate owners and sales people across the country through seminars, audio training programs and his career boost system, JumpStart.
His company has delivered real estate services to thousands of clients and customers in Ballarat and the region, offering a leading service and helping clients achieve their real estate goals. With such an exciting profile, it would be difficult to find somewhere more exciting to work.
Brad is passionate about the real estate industry and being an innovator of first class customer service. “The most amazing part of our businesses success has been our people and their dedication to delivering on customer needs. When we find the right person; who loves customer service, we can then build them in to real estate professionals through our training programs.”
Do YOU want to be part of Brad's passion and join this exciting team... read on to find out more.
We’re looking to find a Salesperson for our residential sales team. Our ideal applicant will meet the following:
General Description of Position:
- To understand and implement the Red Circle Real Estate processes for sales at the highest level.
- To maintain a list of potential sellers and provide leads to list for the Property Advisors.
- To develop up to date and accurate lists of people and properties and conduct the prescribed activities in to a Business Development Area (BDA).
- To sell vendor’s properties at the highest possible price.
- To provide optimum customer service to both vendors and buyers whilst negotiating property sales and finalising contracts.
- To maintain the highest ethical and professional standards in dealings with external and internal clients and customers.
- Prefer at least one (1) years’ experience in residential property management or suitable experience in real estate/general sales.
- Completed Certificate of Registration (Agents Representative Course).
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- Relevant Legislation: Estate Agents Act, Sale of Land Act, Property Law Act, Anti-Discrimination Act Trade Practices and Fair Trading Acts.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ballarat and Local area knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook experience and can run several diaries
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and creating and managing Marketing Campaigns
Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- Exceptional people skills and customer service
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer service focus
- Written and verbal communication and telephone manner
- Able to cheerfully accept and handle change
- Detail conscious
- Take enquiries from buyers and complete inspections
- Prospect for listings and Farm designated areas for future business
- Maintain buyer register and regularly communicate new listings to potential buyers
- Utilise database to match properties with potential buyers
- Liaise with all parties as to status of properties/parties
- Negotiate with buyers to close a sale with agreed price and terms
- Follow sale through until contracts signed and unconditional
- Maintain ethical conduct at all times with a high level of Integrity
- Liaise with Property Management department to maximize customer service and business revenue
- To maintain on an accurate and timely basis all reporting, internal systems and standard operating procedures
- Attend training and meetings as set
Measurement of Duties
- Monthly Departmental performance reports
- Score highly on Customer Service Surveys
- Lead generation and conversions
- Buyer services and conversions
Apply today… download your application form here and answer the following questions in your covering letter:
- Please indicate how many years’ experience you have working in a sales position or this type of role.
- Please indicate if you are a qualified agent’s representative.
- List any awards you have won for customer service.
- Describe a situation where you were faced with a number of competing priorities. What did you do?
We are looking for the perfect GEM to join our team... and are ready to employ NOW... If you fit ALL of the above, expect an interview!
If you think that you have what it takes to be a part of our successful team, we would like to share our knowledge and industry secrets with you so that you too can achieve any goal that you set your mind to.
You will need to have a current driver's licence and a reliable car.
Most importantly, we know that this is a big decision for you, but if you are successful with our firm you will enjoy a fun career that can facilitate your desired lifestyle.
I look forward to discussing this with you further.