Experienced Property Manager @ Red Circle
Don't look for a job! Look for a Career
Q1. Are you fed up with working with disorganised people who keep changing their mind?
Q2. Are you beyond working in a less than perfect environment?
Q3. Have you had enough of being continually frustrated and not recognised?
Q4. Are you looking for your Dream Job... your Perfect Position?
Q5. Would you Absolutely Love a role in a constantly growing and dynamic company?
Oh! And by the way… we provide you with the working environment, the necessary resources, and appropriate training to enable you to deliver the results needed to be accomplished.
Red Circle Real Estate
Our CEO Brad Miller is the visionary of Red Circle and is acknowledged as a guru in the field of Real Estate Services and Agency Operations. Through the implementation of customer focused systems and practices, he has built a fast paced real estate firm and shared his leadership wisdom to thousands of real estate owners and sales people across the country through seminars, audio training programs and his career boost system, JumpStart.
His company has delivered real estate services to thousands of clients and customers in Ballarat and the region, offering a leading service and helping clients achieve their real estate goals. With such an exciting profile, it would be difficult to find somewhere more exciting to work.
Brad is passionate about the real estate industry and being an innovator of first class customer service. “The most amazing part of our businesses success has been our people and their dedication to delivering on customer needs. When we find the right person; who loves customer service, we can then build them in to real estate professionals through our training programs.”
Do YOU want to be part of Brad's passion and join this exciting team... read on to find out more.
We’re looking to find a Property Manager for an established Portfolio. Our ideal applicant will meet the following:
General Description of Position:
- Manages and develops a portfolio of relationships and properties by providing first class customer service.
- Works with a team in a professional, efficient and diplomatic manner.
- Meets the financial management and growth objectives of the Property Management Department on a monthly and annual basis.
- A dedicated person looking for a long term career.
- Prefer at least one (1) years’ experience in residential property management or suitable experience in real estate/general sales.
- Completed Certificate of Registration (Agents Representative Course).
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- Relevant Legislation: Residential Tenancies Act, Strata Titles Legislation, Property, Stock and Business Agents Act, Anti-Discrimination Act Trade Practices and Fair Trading Acts.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ballarat and Local area knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook experience and can run several diaries
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and creating and managing Marketing Campaigns (experience with Console or similar will be viewed very favourably)
Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- Exceptional people skills and customer service
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer service focus
- Written and verbal communication and telephone manner
- Able to cheerfully accept and handle change
- Detail conscious
- Preparation and signing of tenancy documentation
- Where necessary, handle enquiries from prospective tenants and show available rental properties
- Maintain regular, close contact with current clients and tenants
- Conduct periodic inspections of managed properties
- Prepare ingoing & outgoing property condition reports
- Deal with all correspondence in relation to the portfolio of properties managed
- Monitor and take appropriate action of rental arrears
- Carry out rent reviews in accordance with clients' requirements
- Filing and archiving of property management documents
- Represent clients at VCAT where necessary
- Attend all team meetings and ongoing training
- Apply all procedures required of this role and fully participate in the creation of new procedures or in any review of existing procedures
Measurement of Duties
- Monthly Departmental performance reports
- Performance Spread sheet reviews weekly
- Score highly on Customer Service Surveys
- Profitability of Portfolio.
Apply today… download your application form here and answer the following questions in your covering letter:
- Please indicate how many years’ experience you have working in a property manager position or this type of role.
- Please indicate if you are a qualified agent’s representative.
- List any awards you have won for customer service.
- Describe a situation where you were faced with a number of competing priorities. What did you do?
We are looking for the perfect GEM to join our team... and are ready to employ NOW... If you fit ALL of the above, expect an interview!
If you think that you have what it takes to be a part of our successful team, we would like to share our knowledge and industry secrets with you so that you too can achieve any goal that you set your mind to.
You will need to have a current driver's licence and a reliable car.
Most importantly, we know that this is a big decision for you, but if you are successful with our firm you will enjoy a fun career that can facilitate your desired lifestyle.
I look forward to discussing this with you further.