Assistant Property Manager @ Red Circle
Don't think you can get in to real estate? You Can!
Q1. Are you afraid of taking the risks involved in changing careers?
Q2. Does your current job pay enough to meet the bills, but it doesn't quite satisfy your purpose in life?
Q3. Do you wonder if a career change is even possible for you?
Q4. Don’t think that anyone would even give you a go without experience?
Q5. Would you Absolutely Love a role in a constantly busy and active company?
These were the ongoing thoughts that concerned Brittany before she made the final decision to change her career, but she knew she was taking a big risk in leaving a job she knew so well. She had worked in her current role for some time now, the pay was enough to meet the bills and it was something she could easily do.
But Something was missing
She knew that she had more to offer, she wasn’t challenged in her job and wanted to grow, learn new things and build her career. So when she was told she had got the job in property management a whole new world of exciting possibilities flooded into her mind.
Brittany is now a vital part of our property management team, working alongside our Portfolio Advisors and learning how to become one herself... This could also be your story!
"The thing I love most about Property Management is that there is never a dull moment, there is always something going on. I enjoy the structured processes, the challenging work and the constant activity that has me always thinking on my feet. Honestly, I would absolutely recommend a career in Property Management to anyone who likes to keep busy. In the end, I am glad that I took the risk to change jobs, I think that sometimes taking a risk is what you need so that you can grow, learn new things and further your career. I am looking forward to where this new path will take me next."
Why Not You?
If Brittany's story strikes a note with you, we want to meet you and see if you are our next property management team member.
Applicants would need to be willing to study for their real estate qualification, have a driver’s license and a reliable car.
We’re looking to find an Property Manager for an established Portfolio. Our ideal applicant will meet the following:
General Description of Position:
- Assists Portfolio Manages and provides first class customer service.
- Works with a team in a professional, efficient and diplomatic manner.
- You are a dedicated person looking for a long term career.
- Completed Certificate of Registration (Agents Representative Course).
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes required:
- Relevant Legislation: Residential Tenancies Act, Strata Titles Legislation, Property, Stock and Business Agents Act, Anti-Discrimination Act Trade Practices and Fair Trading Acts.
- Basic accounting or maths
- Excellent Ballarat and Local area knowledge
- Microsoft Outlook experience and can run several diaries
Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organised and proven time management
- Exceptional people skills and customer service
- Excellent presentation
- Customer service focus
- Good written and verbal communication and telephone manner
- Able to cheerfully accept and handle change
- Detail conscious
- Can handle conflict situations
- Preparation of tenancy documentation
- Where necessary, handle enquiries from prospective tenants and show available rental properties
- Maintain regular contact with current clients and tenants
- Conduct periodic inspections of managed properties
- Prepare ingoing & outgoing property condition reports
- Correspondence in relation to the portfolio of properties managed
- Filing and archiving of property management documents
- Attend all team meetings and ongoing training
- Apply all procedures required of this role and fully participate in the creation of new procedures or in any review of existing procedures.
Apply today… download your application form here and answer the following questions in your covering letter:
- Please indicate if you are a qualified agent’s representative.
- List any awards you have won for customer service.
- Describe a situation where you were faced with a number of competing priorities. What did you do?
We are looking for the perfect GEM to join our team... and are ready to employ NOW... If you fit ALL of the above, expect an interview!
Most importantly, we know that this is a big decision for you, but if you are successful with our firm you will enjoy a fun career that can facilitate your desired lifestyle.
I look forward to discussing this with you further.